CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello alll !! x0x0

Hello all!

It's been a great blessing & journey for this past 2 years and I would like to start off my thanking everyone who has supported me. From my family to my friends and to my beloved customers. The main goal and purpose for this little blog basically to scrub my way through my university life. After graduating in mid 2010, I decided to venture out and turn this little hobby into a serious business :) Items brought in are the best out there. Feel free to browse and purchase! And thank you for dropping by :)

Dropship by ASC is owned by (CT 0003933-X).
Duration of business - JULY 2009 till today.here i am!!

XO
Sunshine!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Order form

Nama customer
Nama Dropship
Alamat customer
Alamat Dropship
No tel customer
No tel Dropship
Email Dropship
Produk CODE
ALternative CODE-OPTIONAL (jika brg yg diorder habis stok)
Cara pembayaran Cimbclicks
Maybank2u
CASH DEPOSIT
WESTERN UNION

Create a web form here